Our Recruitment Division works as a ‘middle man’ between your organization and candidates for any job vacancy that is available. Recruitment is a time consuming process and if not done well, can be a costly exercise. We support your business by finding the right person for each position in your organization.
After understanding the role requirements and obtaining the job specification for a role, we advertise, sort and screen through all the submissions, and shortlist the best candidates for your organization, in line with your hiring policies and culture. We conduct the first interview with the candidates, either face-to-face or telephonically, before sending them to your organization for interviews. Where requested to do so, we can do background checks (i.e. Criminal record checks, credit rating checks, reference checks and qualification checks).
- Professional (Skilled) Recruitment – Focused on Permanent, Fixed-Term, and Temporary Placements.
2. Executive Search/Head Hunting – Specializing in the recruitment of highly qualified
candidates for senior-level and executive positions.
3. People with Disabilities (PWD) Recruitment – Recruitment of people with disabilities.
4. Learnership (Unskilled) Recruitment – Focused on recruiting candidates for learnership/skills
development programmes, apprenticeship and internships.
5. Bursary Student Recruitment – Focused on finding candidates that meet the academic,demographic and skills requirements of the funder.
Employment outsourcing is whereby you can hire temporary or permanent employees, with Khano Consulting Services acting as the Employer on Record. This means you will outsource the hire, the employment and payroll functions to us while you are responsible for the operational management of the employees to focus on your core business. This means, the staff is hired by us, and subcontracted to you company or project for a defined duration.
- Employment – Recruitment, screening, hiring, training and exiting of employees.
- Reduced Costs – Lower administrative costs, lower insurance and worker’s comp costs result in substantial savings.
- Tax Compliance – Thorough administration and payment of all taxes required by the South African Revenue Services in relation to employees.
- Seamless Payroll – Streamlined, flexible, and efficient payroll system eliminates payroll problems.
- Client Briefing (Role Discussion, Company Culture, etc.)
- Develop Position Description for Client or Position Description from Client (Job Specification)
- Define Core Competencies Required
- Advertise Position on various platforms
- Screen and Sort Applications
- Conduct Initial Competency Based Interviews
- Shortlist Suitable Candidates
- Conduct Verbal Reference Checks with previous employers
- Present Shortlist and previous employee reference checks to Client
- Conduct psychometric assessments (if requested) (attracts additional costs)
- Client/Candidate Offer Negotiation
- Communicate Offer to Candidate
- Facilitate Contract Drafting (if requested) (attracts additional costs)
- Submit Offer to Candidate and Present Signed offer to Client.
- Provide Client with all employment required/requested documents in preparation for candidate induction and start of